Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Muzzled by the Times-Leader

It seems Wilkes-Barre's Times Leader is not interested in allowing folks to add comments to their online articles. Or, at minimum...my comments. Within the past week or so, at least three of my responses to comments and/or articles never saw the light of day. My comments did not cross any lines, and I did get the confirming message that it would need to be moderated, etc. In other words, no technical difficulties on my end.

That is just not right. These "experts", who post their misinformation under pseudonyms, are more than likely employed by the oil & gas industry or greedily anxiously waiting for their first royalty check to arrive.  I also wonder if the T/L has received any advertising $ from BIG OIL lately...?

Going forward, I will post my comments here with a link to the article I am targeting.

Muzzle that.

1 comment:

  1. That's what I do. Ditto with any letters to the editor, which may be edited for content at the paper.

    ReplyDelete