For Sale: 1962 Chevrolet Bel-Air

For Sale: 1962 Chevrolet Bel-Air

Details: 1962 Chevrolet Bel-Air

13,324 original miles. Two owners.

Garage kept for 90% of its 53 years, the rest of the time...it's been protected by a high-tech custom cover. Other than the tires, some of the belts, hoses and a few odds and ends, this car is as it came off the assembly line. It starts easily, still runs, and I just have decided it's time to sell it. My father was offered $25K cash for this car at a show over 10 years ago, the insurance value is ~$17K...I'm splitting the difference at $20K.

There is no restoration here; this is a unique car and I can and will wait for the right buyer.

If you know anyone that's into antique cars...please send them to this blog. My email is djw444@gmail.com. I will keep the pic above as the header until I sell the car.


+ + +

+  +  +

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Annual Susquehanna "Penguin Plunge"


I've paddled in the Susquehanna in January...but I'd probably think thrice about taking a plunge into its icy waters as a fundraiser on the first day of the new year.

Anyway, check out Sam Getty's pics of the annual "Penguin Plunge" that took place yesterday near Harrisburg. The dude with the suntan oil was actually on the right track, although I'm sure he still experienced some significant shrinkage once he hit the water.

Hope they did a thorough headcount back at the county jail to insure all residents were accounted for.




Happy New Year to all.

Be back in a few.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment