For Sale: 1962 Chevrolet Bel-Air

For Sale: 1962 Chevrolet Bel-Air

Details: 1962 Chevrolet Bel-Air

13,324 original miles. Two owners.

Garage kept for 90% of its 53 years, the rest of the time...it's been protected by a high-tech custom cover. Other than the tires, some of the belts, hoses and a few odds and ends, this car is as it came off the assembly line. It starts easily, still runs, and I just have decided it's time to sell it. My father was offered $25K cash for this car at a show over 10 years ago, the insurance value is ~$17K...I'm splitting the difference at $20K.

There is no restoration here; this is a unique car and I can and will wait for the right buyer.

If you know anyone that's into antique cars...please send them to this blog. My email is djw444@gmail.com. I will keep the pic above as the header until I sell the car.


+ + +

+  +  +

Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Lump of Coal...for Me?

  


Having three children - all 21+ - who enjoy trying new beers and wines has an added plus; they can do all the sampling for me and report back on anything they think I should try. No calories, no cost...and nothing to pour down the drain if I don't like it.

This Christmas, I received a small sampler of several new stouts to try. I give a solid thumbs-up to "Lump of Coal", an English Ale brewed and bottled in the UK. Described on the back label as "liquid consolation" to "take the edge off of that grim family gathering, that cheerless annual festival of alienation", I'd highly recommend trying a glass or bottle if you ever see it offered at your local watering hole.

Busy weekend ahead, folks.  Later.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment