Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Corbett, Krancer buy new Vacation Home$ (?)


For some supposedly pretty bright guys, PA Governor Tom Corbett and former PA DEP Secretary Mike Krancer have made many, many ill-advised moves. I swear, they must be using an old Magic 8 Ball for advice, because not too much else makes any sense to this blogger. 


Yes, Tommy, come next election day...


Anyway, for the latest to hit the mainstream media, check this out.

Evidently, they have little concern about any "hint of impropriety" when it comes to following any Code of Conduct because, as the article offers,  “Code of Conduct is not law.”

I do find it interesting, however, that both Tommy and Mikey bought vacation homes in December 2012. I wonder if there was any year-end-bonus-type natural gas industry money involved?

Nahhhhhhh....they could not possibly be that dumb.

Arrogant?  No question on that point...
 
On a personal note, and I know I sound like a broken record as of late, but I am now going to force myself to take some time off. At least a couple of weeks. My recovery is still going well, I'm back to work full-time, and with Orion and the Pleiades rising in the pre-dawn sky...I need to get out and reconnect with the universe and reenergize my body and soul for the battles ahead.

And they are definitely coming.
 
As much as this blog is a release for me at many levels, I'm taking a little break.
 
See you on the flip side.

 
 Live long & prosper
   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment