Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Planning for Brule II: Underway

  
Excerpt from the email Inbox:


Don,

Attached is an image of the location of our house along the Susquehanna River north of Towanda.  You (and anyone traveling with you) may camp on our property or sleep in our beds, if you are near our house at nightfall.  Even if you are passing our house during the middle of the day you may stop for a break, a shower, or whatever.  I’d gladly drive to a store to restock your supplies, if necessary.


Thank you!


I look forward to meeting many new "river friends" along the way.

More to follow...stay tuned. If anyone visiting this blog who lives along the Susquehanna River in PA and NY between Vestal and Sunbury would be willing to allow our group a place to pitch our tents, charge our electronic gizmos, pick up some water, etc., please let me know.


Brule I - Stage I - July 2004 near Owego, NY
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment