Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Saturday, May 26, 2012

"Event" on The Radio...

             
I hope everyone had a chance to listen to this radio show last evening. To hear people from Bradford County talking about water and who-knows-what-else gushing "three feet out of the ground" as part of the recent "event", as well as rocky streambeds quivering like "Jell-o", was sorely-needed music to my still-ringing ears.

I didn't know about the show much in advance, and had already made other commitments Friday evening which I could not break, so I was only able to catch about 15 minutes of the program. I alerted as many folks as I could via phone and email while I was listening.

To Vera, et al: During my lunch break on Friday, I called as many folks as I could - including some of the best media contacts I have - and continued to work on trying to get a copy of the video that I ( its existence was even mentioned/verified on the radio show ) have been hearing about.

Anyway, it's 3:05 a.m., I'm dealing with a bout of insomnia right now, and with a long day ahead...I've gotta try to catch a few more zzz's.  

Later. Much later.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment