Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Friday, November 11, 2011

Jack, in honor of the fallen...

  
To my surprise, I am far more troubled by the recent revelations regarding former PSU Coach Jerry Sandusky than I expected or want to be. From absolute disgust to nuclear rage fueled by surges of adrenaline, I am experiencing a wide range of emotions. Additionally, I wretch at the writings and words of all those "holier than thou" folks out there, including the media-types, bloggers, and especially...the members of PSU's Board of Trustees. All of them.

Let (S)he who is without sin, cast the first stone.
  
As this sad situation continues to unfold, we are only seeing the proverbial tip of the iceberg right now. If anyone believes the cover-up that began years ago has ended, and that members of the Board of Trustees are without culpability in this matter, they are fools.

Enough on that issue.

As the son & son-in-law of octogenarian WWII and Korean War veterans, I hope to honor them - as well as all veterans - in my actions today and in the days ahead.


Jack, in honor of the fallen...do the right thing.
  
  

  

      

No comments:

Post a Comment