Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Friday, July 15, 2011

Aberrations...or Apparitions?

   
I've had some interesting feedback about several of the pics I posted from the Dungeon of the Carbon County Jail in Jim Thorpe where the Molly Maguires were hanged in the 1870's.

I took plenty of pics that day. My lens was clean, and the "dots" only showed up on the pics I took in the Dungeon. Plus...my normally trustworthy camera seemed to have a problem focusing on the pics below. Seriously, if what those paranormal investigator types claim the "dots" represent is remotely possible, then the basement in that jail is spirit central. 

Count the dots, folks, and check the patterns. They are different. 

You tell me: Wanna spend a night there?



More in my next post.
   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment