Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Friday, September 17, 2010

PA Senator Joseph Scarnati is a Hypocrite

      
Suffice it to say after reading this article this morning, I do not need any coffee to get me going.

The quote that sent me into the stratosphere?

"In private industry, somebody's head would roll. This is inexcusable," Senate President Pro Tempore Joe Scarnati (R., Jefferson) said. "I want to see the contract. I want to see the parameters of the contract. I want to see who signed for the contract."


Eight years or so ago, Senator Scarnati himself sponsored legislation that became known as the Environmental Terrorism bill.


I have to cut this post short. My laptop is running way too slow this morning and I've restarted it three times in the past 15 minutes. I'll finish my comments this evening.

To my visitors from Russia:       радушный прием

    

No comments:

Post a Comment