Where Were You in '62?

Where Were You in '62?
Now that the house is sold, it's time to part with this beauty.

Yes, it runs!

Yes, it runs!
Full post to follow in a few days

. . .

.  .  .

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Rehab Timeline: Memorial Day 2013


As part of my rehab timeline, one of my short-term goals is to participate in this year's West Side Memorial Day Parade in Kingston, PA. If all goes well, I hope to be able to do so without using crutches or braces.  
 
It'll be tough lining up at the Forty-Fort Cemetery for the first time in my life without my Dad standing next to me, but in addition to all of the memories I have of Memorial Days gone by, I truly believe that the Spirit(s) of '76 will fall in line just like they have every year since my great-grandfather began the tradition in 1891.


 
 
 
 
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment