Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Susquehanna Makes #3 Spot on MER List


The Susquehanna River has been on American Rivers' Most Endangered list three times in the last 11 years; #1 in 2005 and 2011...and #3 in 2016.
 
Read more about this year's listing here, and read the entire report here. One of my RiverFest pics made the report, and I'm grateful for the acknowledgement.
 
Thanks, American Rivers. Good luck in your efforts.
 
I acknowledge and apologize for the recent lack of posts. Since ~mid January, I have been dealing with an unanticipated aftermath of my leg injuries from early 2013. The altered biomechanics of both legs from knee surgery have slowly & silently but most definitely wreaked havoc on my hips over the past few years. As my orthopedic surgeon quipped; "the train has left the station and it's not coming back."
 
Right now, I am doing everything I can to postpone the inevitable.
 
More in a few.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment