Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Saturday, April 25, 2015

DJW (me) to PA's PUC - Uff Da


I am in the process of seriously investigating/considering having solar panels installed on our home for generating electricity. Straight from a proposal received this week, the pic below shows where the solar panels would be placed on our home.
 
Our garage roof faces almost due south, with our main (back) roof facing the west. 



 
So imagine my reaction this morning when I read that the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission has proposed regulations that will limit the amount of electricity I can generate and sell back to the grid if I moved forward and had these panels installed.
 
As I've said at least once before, who needs caffeine to get revved up in the morning?
 
Have a great weekend.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment