Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Fellow Quadders: Keep Calm & Walk On!


Last night, I checked out what's going on with my fellow "Quadder" from across the pond, and discovered that we've had another "Quadman" join the ranks.
 
 
Gentlemen:
 
I just passed the 22 month mark. In addition to the excellent care provided by my wife and youngest daughter - both RNs - and the constant flow of positive words of encouragement received from many, the best advice I received was from a Dr. ( just retired ) who monitored me for six months post-surgery.
 
I'll sum up his words of wisdom with this screenshot:
 
 
 
Hang in there!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Steps?
 
Up, down or 50' up and swaying side-to-side...No Problem!!
 
 
 
More in a few.  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment