Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Friday, September 12, 2014

Orion Rising...Leaves Falling


On just about every day of the week, I am up & moving well before dawn.
 
I especially enjoy this time of year when, for the first time, I can view a fully risen Orion in the eastern sky well before the sun comes up amidst a growing hint of autumn in the air. 
 
As my employer's fiscal year ends on September 30th, this is an extremely busy & draining time of year...both physically and mentally. At the end of the day, I have very little left.
 
As with everything...this too shall pass.
 
 
The Mantis rototiller above is ~25 years old. A little TLC and a new sparkplug...and it's mixing my backyard soil ( heavy red clay, grass clippings, shredded leaves and composted kitchen scraps ) into an incredibly fertile mix for next year.
 
Can't wait to get there...
 
Happy Friday.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment