Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Swiftly Fly the Years...


Up before dawn today...again.

While the coffee was steeping, I went outside to catch yet another spectacular sunrise.

 
 
I love late summer mornings, especially on days like this where the temperature in the morning is in the 50's, the air is crisp...and the humidity is low.
 
I harvested five ripe pumpkins last night, and I have two more to go before the season is officially over.
 
Right now, I'm thinking...pumpkin-ginger muffins.
 
 
My co-worker's orchid is now in full bloom. I brought it home from work in early March...so here we are five months later. The blooms should last a few weeks, and I'll be taking plenty more pictures before they wither away one by one.

 
Busy day ahead, folks.
 
Carpe diem!
 
“What would you attempt to do
if you knew you could not fail?”
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment