Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Can't Get There...


...from here.

I'm at those crossroads, folks. I know what I have to do. Better yet...what I need to do.
 
And my current job is getting in the way.
 
My daily commute, mostly using mass transit, is just under 4 hours.
 
Two in the morning, and another two at the end of the day.
 
No complaints...as I made the decision that put me here.
 
Now I have to decide what to do about it.
 
Someday, hopefully a few decades from now, I  - like everyone else on this planet - will breathe my last.
 
And whatever I am thinking at that moment...it won't be about my accomplishments at work.
     
The doorway to my tomorrows was opened over 30 years ago, and I know I have to get there; to those moments in time that constantly flash in front of me.
 
Not attempting to arrive at that place and time would be a tragedy, and failure is not an option.
 
Stay tuned.
 
 
What would you attempt to do
if you knew you could not fail?”
 
 
Sunrise on 30 Aug 2014
 
Enjoy your weekend, folks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment