Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Rantus Interruptus

 
As I work toward my remaining recovery goals, I continue to read articles about my quad tendon injuries and case studies, etc.
 
From one of them:
 
Complications. The most common complications of quadriceps tendon repair include weakness and loss of motion. In addition, the position of your kneecap may be different after surgery.
 
Well...they got that last part right.
 
 
 
 
As my legs get stronger, I continue to press them harder in each subsequent workout. My kneecaps are currently a little higher - on both legs - than what I seem to recall prior to my injuries. There is no pain or negative impact on anything I try to do (except scrubbing the kitchen floor on my hands and knees)...but it still takes a little getting used to.
 
Back to my WBGH experience in my next post.
 
Enjoy your weekend.
 
   +  +  +
 

No comments:

Post a Comment