Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Frackinstorm I, II, III...

        
I'm sure everyone is just about bored to tears reading and hearing about Hurricane Sandy, a.k.a. Frankenstorm,  and how unprecedented it was and how unique it was with the hard left turn into NJ, NY and PA...and blah, blah, blah.

I'm also sure anyone who remembers this post from last year thought I was out to lunch. I'm sure many still do.

Really? Can you say "Cause & Effect?"

Can you define the former in this instance?

Anyway, we've been without lots of stuff we take for granted for three days...and we're still recovering. The generator we bought spared us from yet another flooded basement and kept the fridges going during the power outage. I'm glad many folks out there were fortunate enough to blow off Sandy as a non-event. I know many friends and co-workers who are still without power and others who can't return to their homes...and fear for the worst when they finally can.

When the next major weather event wreaks havoc in the Marcellus Shale Zone & surrounding region...check back here. You won't have to wait too long.

Agnes - 1972. Irene & Lee - 2011. Sandy - 2012.

Frackinstorm II....?


 
          

No comments:

Post a Comment