Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Friday, March 23, 2012

RiverFest 2012: Crossing the Rubicon

                
RiverFest 2012, on the north branch of the Susquehanna River in the Wyoming Valley, is three months away. Planning for this annual event is already well underway. Sponsorships are being discussed, and from what I've heard, those conversations have been, ummm...spirited.

I recently reached out  - via e-mail - to a member of the planning committee to begin a conversation about sponsorships, i.e. contributing my money to support the event.

To date...no response.

For the record, I will not participate in this year's event if any member of the Marcellus Shale Coalition is listed as a corporate sponsor or has a booth, signage or giveaways at any location involved in RiverFest. 

But I guarantee I will be visible.

For anyone interested in my plans, you've already received a (free) teleconference invite for a WebEx call next Tuesday. I've had a year to plan for this one...

Misguided and misinformed, JL? You have no idea.

Time to cross the Rubicon.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment